Samstag, 10. Dezember 2016

A little brother

for a little brother was born here in my doll studio in November. Oh, as a mum of 2 dear boys (who are already 10 and 15 years old now) I know very well how good it is also for a little brother to change roles and perspectives sometimes and become for example a big brother for a little doll brother... What a great idea! That´s exactly what I thought and said when his mum asked me if I could make a little doll brother for her little son. And here he is! Please say "hej" to Alex - which means "hello" in swedish:


We took all the time needed to decide about the color of his skin, his eyes, his hair, about the clothing and his name. I like this kind of slow-craft. Luckily, I don´t need to hurry when I am creating a custom doll. About 2 years ago, I decided to accept maximum 1 custom made doll per month because I think they need lots of love, lots of time for attention, play and cuddles and also lots of space to develop. Yes, just like our children... that´s so true! :)



So, step by step a doll boy with brown eyes and (medium) swedish blond hair (of course naturally dyed with birch leaves that a dear friend had brought me from Sweden) appeared:


He needed a sporty clothing set with sports shoes...


...and a sports cap made from the same fabric as his chinos:



Alex is very excited to meet his family and of course especially his big and older brother :) I am very happy that I had the chance to bring him into our world and very thankful for all your trust and support!

"God jul" to you, dear Alex, and to your family! Have a wonderful time together!

Jennifer


P.S.: Dieser Blogpost über Alex ist für seine Familie auf englisch geschrieben, da meine Schwedisch Kenntnisse leider nicht ausgereicht hätten. Aber vielleicht belege ich ja nächstes Jahr endlich den Kurs für Fortgeschrittene, damit etwas mehr als nur "småprat" auf schwedisch klappt... :) 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hier ist Platz für Kommentare und Anregungen: